Discharge 2 weeks after LLETZ for Severe Dyskaryosis

Hi guys

I wonder if anybody could put my mind at rest please. I had my LLETZ exactly 2 weeks ago. Didnt suffer much bleeding or pain immediately after - apart from symptoms brought on by anxiety, waiting for results is awful!! 

However this morning I stood up & almost felt like a gush (sorry!! Haha) and I looked to see my pants stained with a watery pink/brown discharge. I've had a fair amount of this over the past week or so, which I expect to be normal, but not to the point where I felt it coming out of me so suddenly! Also had a few little black bits coming out too

I phoned my Colposcopy department who said it could be an infection, as I don't have periods due to my contraceptive implant & this is something you usually only see if you are having a period 

Has anybody else experienced this? I don't feel unwell & don't have a fever either so I'm just a bit confused, I've read so much contrasting information

Thanks so much x

Hi aimer, 

If you follow the url in my back story you'll see my experience, I've updated it every 3-4 days. 

Hopefully it will ease your concerns as I've had very similar and from reading on this forum have seen lots of people experience similar too xx

I had the same after lletz, black discharge felt like i wet myself sometimes. Had this for about 2/3weeks  its the cervix healing avoid baths just stick to showers.

Hi Aimee

I would say I definitely had this, a fair bit of watery discharge. The always 100% leakproof pads were my best friend! I tried to use some cheaper pads that had been in my drawer a while but they were pointless. No expert but doesn't sound like an infection to me unless there is a strong bad smell. 
The black bits are essentially burnt bits of tissue from where you were cauterised to stop the bleeding, completely normal. X