Damage to cervix

Hello

i believe when I had my colposcopy I was given treatment and biops? - This was two weeks ago. people seem know what’s been done to them and I’m finding it really hard not knowing about my self? 

Probably really naughty of me but recently as I felt ok-ish down there I had a little feel. My cervix was already split due to childbirth but now it feels lopsided and slightly split, I thought I felt a chuck out of the neck of the cervix as well as something protruding out of the cervix itself. I had been told previously I have polyps so I’m assumming it’s that... 

feels like the doctor got scissor happy, for good reason I’m sure just wish I knew more. How big , how many biopsies? I was in a shock when this all happened and the doctors may of even said but I was in no state to listen.

im sure im In safe hands and the bad cells are being delt with, but I find it more troublesome the idea of not being able to have a safe pregnancy afterwards- or carry full term. Feel like so much damage has been done to my cervix it really worries me

Is there someone you could contact at the clinic just to ask. I’m sure it’s very minor if it was a biopsy. It probably just feels worse when you touch it. The cervix is like 4cm long and thick so I’m sure a bit off one side of the outside isn’t going to affect its function. Women who have a large part of the cervix removed carry babies to near term usually. When is your next appt? 

Thank you for your reply, I’m currently waiting for my results and I guess that will determine what appointment I’ll have next. Either to make as soon as I get the letter or six months for another colposcopy? Not a 100% sure

I tried to measure it , it was Below my first finger joint. Less then 2 cm. think i read your cervix changes lengths /positions during different parts of your cycles so hopefully that’s why too.

i tried to contact the colposcopy unit regarding another issue , I managed to get through to a lovely nurse but she was unaware of what I had done I don’t think she had my notes up or anything. I mentioned I was unsure then as well now that I think of it. 

Im sure your right it feels worse then what it is. That’s good to know that women have carried full term too. 

I’ve already had a child so it’s not the end of the world but I was so young and we’ve almost grown up together. I just feel so desperate do it properly, especially now I’m into the right position too. 

Thank you Laura x