Current diagnosis from pet scan and pathology report is stage 3C1

Hi love!!! I just got back from my very first consultancy. I have some answers but still not definitive. My gynac/oncologist saw my pathology report and my pet scan and is quite sure that I am at stage 3C1. He has not seen the MRI report yet but is waiting for it. However just based on the pet scan as of now he says it looks like stage 3C1. Wonder if I will get upstaged to stage 4 after the MRI ?

It has spread to lymph node. He showed me the pet scan image. There was a line that was all green and lit up . I am not sure if its just one lymph node or many. He said he will not do any surgery but straight go to Radiation and Chemo. I will get radiation for everyday for 5 weeks and then chemo that is cisplatin once a week to enhance the chemo. Followed by 2 rounds pf brachytherapy.

I was in a shock! Because of the way I look and feel i did not expect this to be stage 3 plus at all! He has not yet seen my MRI report but he is quite certain of what he sees from the pet scan. I want to be hopeful but I am sooo sooo scared!!!
I would love to hear more from you all !