Conservative management CIN1 and CIN 2

My doctor wants to manage my CIN1 and CIN2 conservatively as she feels my body will fight it off as long as I up my health.
She also works in maternity and has seen allot of complications during pregnancy and labour with women who have had treatment.

I’ve noticed allot of people have treatment straight away for CIN2.

Anyone watching and waiting?

Hi,

i am also in a similar boat as you as today I went to get the LLETZ procedure carried out on my CIN (which I never knew which grade I had) and the doctor spoke to me today and told me I have CIN 2 and due to my age and having no kids and don't smoke she would recommend me taking the watching and waiting approach but I would also like to know if there has been anyone thats went through with this approach and their CIN 2 got better on it's own. I was a bit annoyed that they sent a letter last week saying I was getting treatment with no detail of CIN and to turn up and it wasn't carried out. I am happy to take this approach if the cells do not get worse In this period. X

Hello ladies,

I suggest doing some research into why you have the cin, sometimes a lack of certain vitamins etc.liKe 

folate, b12 etc

Hpv can be cured/made to dormant in some people who have taken ahcc or dim- derivatives from mushrooms and green leafy veg. 

You could always go to a homeopath, one i went to seemed positive about being able to help low grade changes.

I had cin3 so felt no option but to get lletz, if i was cin2

I would have gone the natural route. Your immune systems need help in fighting it off. A blood test could check for and low vitamins and minerals xxx

Yeah I've come off the pill, taking 1000mg of vitamin c a day and lots of healthy food.

I don't have any kids yet. Im so worried if it doesn't go, I might not be able to have kids :(