Confused results was CIN3 and clear after LEEP :(

Hi everyone!

I am a newbie here and was trying to google and researched everywhere about colposcopy and luckily I found this forum and would love to express how miserable I am.

I did 2 PAP smear tests and found out one was clear and one was CIN3 in early March during a regular check up then I went to do a biopsy and was diagnoised as CIN3 in March. My doctor suggested to do a LEEP and I did it on April 22nd. My result was just back and there was no definite CIN or evidence of malignancy.

I was absolutely confused after my doc gave me the result instead of excitement. He told me there are 2 options. 1) The abnormal cells were taken off during the biopsy ( which that's a phewwwwww)  OR 2) 10% of patients which the abnormal cells will be found more deep inide the cervix wall or somewhere I dunno.

I was really worried that it might be option 2 that's mean the bad cells are still with me. So there is nothing I can do now and my doc suggested to go back to another PAP smear check in 3 months.

I am 36 this year and would love to have a baby with my husband, we understand if the CIN3 is keep present and most likely there will be no chance for us.

I just want to find some comfort here and see if there are any of you having the similar experience I had and give me some suggestions? Should I go back to ask my doc?

:((((((((((

x sam

Hi. I was just wondering how everything worked out for u… I’m going through almost the same situation now