Colposcopy biopsy wait

New here I have had three smear tests in the last 18months as each time they showed some abnormal results. Yesterday I went for colposcopy I am a nurse myself although gynaecology is not my specialty. I looked at the screen throughout and could see the area on my cervix looked thick and white so 2 punch biopsy’s were taken there and then. Having thought more about it she asked if I had any pain below and bleeding and I said no my head was spinning, but I have had severe pain in my left hip for over a year and lower back pain and bleeding lightly after intercouse I failed to mention this at appointment and now it’s an 8 week wait till my next appointment. Trying not to worry but maybe if I had mentioned the above it would have changed things ? 

Those questions could be asked to give her an indication of what she saw was worrisome or not...My ob/gyn while checking me asked "do I bleed after sex" when she was giving me my pap test. Right there and then I knew she saw something...She didn't ask me this before checking me out, it was as she was checking my cervix.  After all results, pap, biopsy and colopscopy, I was diagnosed severly abnormal (precancerous cells) that was successfully treated with a cone and I got the all clear with clear margins...What I know now is why she asked that question because she saw my cells so abnormal that she wanted to know if it was something she should worry about, so asked if I had those symptoms. I imagined if I would have said yes, she would have rushed my results, but instead I said "I don't  know" as its been years since I been sexually active. 

Thanks for your reply maybe I should see my doctor and discuss this with them.i couldn’t really think straight as this was a urgent appointment after smear. My heads still spinning as I feel even less informed before I had the colposcopy. Worrying won’t change anything I know that.