Clear scan

Just wanted to share my good news with you all, as I know hearing others highlights has really helped me. Had a second MRI after the first , which was last May, showed ? Scar tissue, but might be something else. After a six month wait of trying to live day to day, the MRI has come back as no changes so therefore it is scar tissue and nothing to be concerned about. Didn’t realise how relieved I would feel, as it was 12 months ago that I was having treatment.
So to all you lovely ladies who are going through it now, it’s worth it and you can do it!
:sunny::sunny::sunny:

WHOOP!

Raise a glass Honey!

xxxxx
Tivoli

Good on ya :) big big hug.

i had my EUA today and no spread seen so only a small 1cm tumour on my cervix. That's pleased me but I'm not looking forward to the radical hystermectomy next fri.

But see girls we do get good results at times and its enough to help you battle through. i feel although scared as hell about next week there's light at the end of the tunnel and I can almost grab out to it. 

See keep ya chin up girls :) 

Rachel57 thats really lovely news to hear.  You can now relax and enjoy Christmas.  

Monster good luck next Friday.