Hi lovely ladies,
I have not been on for a while, so just an up-date of progress so far. I finished my ChemoRads and Brachy treatment for 2B CC at the end of June, and attended my MRI scan feed back appt with the Consultant on Tuesday. She advised me that the treatment had gone really well, but there was a 3mm mass showing on the scan which they were not sure about. (Original tumour was 55mm ) The MDT team had agreed that we should wait for a follow up scan at the end of Nov to see if it clears as it may be scar tissue. My feed back meeting with the Consultant is booked for 29/12, so I have another long wait, but hopefully I will get the all clear for the new year !!
Has anyone had similar results, your advice would be really appreciated.
Positive thoughts and big hugs to you all. xxxx