CIN3

Hi all, 

im new here, I didn't even know this was a thing until last night! 
for the past 4 years each smear has come up with abnormalities, until this year each colposcopy examiner has decided I did not need treatment. 3 weeks ago, the nurse explained biopsy and LLETZ treatments to me and frankly, I was so over whelmed I just cried. I went ahead with the biopsy and she took two samples away for examination. 
last Friday I got the results I was dreading but in my gut I knew it was coming. CIN 3 positive. 
on Monday I am due to go in for LLETZ treatment. Alone. 
that's the hard part! Alone! I'm not one to share my worries with others, but now I'm really struggling. 
 To the point where I want to cancel because I don't believe I can go through this alone. 

ive read some of your messages on other forums and your all so kind and have said to try not worry. 
its what women do best right? 
anyways, have a great day all xx

Hi Chloe Jane,

I'm so sorry this is causing you so much distress. Please don't cancel your appointment. Instead contact your GP or colposcopy clinic and explain how you are feeling like you should cancel as you can't go alone.

They will talk you through support options. Xx

Yes please do that 

I am having gas and air for mine on Monday as was worried about being jumpy

I love that this group exists. I am also going through the testing protocol alone. It's scary as hell but for once, google has eased my fears a little lol. The procedure burns the cells of the transformation zone where the dangerous changes could take place.  My best friend had it done a few years ago and she also had CIN3.. shes fine now. These are all steps to prevent cancer. If you don't get the procedure done, chances are higher that it will turn into it. I'm sorry you're alone but I know how you feel! Be strong! You WILL get through this!!!