CIN3 LETZ

Hello ladies

Im nearly 28 and stupidly put off going for a smear until about 6 weeks ago, I got called to the hospital for a colposcopy where the nurse said there was a high chance it was CIN3 and has booked me in for LETZ on the 27th of this month, in the meantime we are waiting for the biopsy results... I’m terrified these will come back saying I have cancer, I’m automatically assuming the worst and really struggling, constant crying and being a bit of an idiot but I’m just so scared. Has anyone got any advice or gone through similar?

i would really appreciate hearing them 

Abbi x

X

Hi,

I'm going through same thing at the mo unfortunately.  Iv had my smear which showed up with borderline changes so had my colposcopy last month which on looking just looked low grade so they just took a biopsy however I then received a letter it was CIN3... I nearly died in that moment....

So then again went back to have lletz done end of last month and now awaiting results.... hopefully all will be okay.

I literally thought same as u "oh god iv cancer" and then iv been rakin my brain tryna think if iv had symptoms etc.. I think its normal for everything to rush thru your head but try not to be upset... we could be worrying for nothing... and remember so far its only pre-cancer and thank goodness for smears.

Let me know how u get on...

Hi,

I'm going through same thing at the mo unfortunately.  Iv had my smear which showed up with borderline changes so had my colposcopy last month which on looking just looked low grade so they just took a biopsy however I then received a letter it was CIN3... I nearly died in that moment....

So then again went back to have lletz done end of last month and now awaiting results.... hopefully all will be okay.

I literally thought same as u "oh god iv cancer" and then iv been rakin my brain tryna think if iv had symptoms etc.. I think its normal for everything to rush thru your head but try not to be upset... we could be worrying for nothing... and remember so far its only pre-cancer and thank goodness for smears.

Let me know how u get on...

Glad it’s not just me!! I hope you’re good hun and I’ll update when I go to hospital, thank you for replying! X

Hi Abbi!

i too am going through the same as you! 

Had my first smear in January, results came back high grade Dyskaryosis and was booked in for a colposcopy. I had 3 biopsies taken and they have come back as CIN3. I’m now booked in on the 21st March to discuss treatment and it says in the letter I might have it done on that day. 

Im still very concerned as I’ve veen bleeding for nearly 4 months straight and have a lot of pelvic pain. I see a few people on here have had thei biopsies back as CIN3 then after Lletz that biopsy has shown CC. 

Keep talking to people, it’s really helped me.

beth x

Hi ladies

CIN3 is very scary news to received,Ive had that result a few times now. 

I've learnt...it's not cancer it's treatable  just try and stay positive.(hard I know) 

hope all goes well ladies x