Cin2 and hpv will I need treatment?

I had a biopsy done and found out I have Cin2 changes and also have hpv got my letter through last week with an appointment to go and discuss my results and if treatment is required?? My appointment is tomorrow and have no idea what is going to happen tomorrow and I'm petrified,  as my biopsy was awful and very painful so I'm scared and don't want to go through anything like that again please any advice would be great to put my mind at rest I get terribly anxious bout things like this many thanks 

Carlina age 24 xx

Hi I was in exactly the same boat diagnosed with cin 2/3 and hpv high risk  had a lletz on Monday. I was a nervous wreck

I found it much easier than the colposcopy. Had it under local. No where near as bad as I had anticipated. Should get results in about 3 weeks. Good luck and try not to worry

I know that's easier said than done it was for me too  x

Hi I was in exactly the same boat diagnosed with cin 2/3 and hpv high risk  had a lletz on Monday. I was a nervous wreck

I found it much easier than the colposcopy. Had it under local. No where near as bad as I had anticipated. Should get results in about 3 weeks. Good luck and try not to worry

I know that's easier said than done it was for me too  x

Thank u very much for your reply it's horrible I don't even know if I'm going to get treatment tomorrow it just says to talk about results and have treatment if needed xx

I had a LLETZ a week ago. I was told it was just a consultation but was treated anyway. To be fair, the doctor did offer me a later date but I just wanted it over with lol. I'd suggest be prepared for the treatment as i was told CIN2 is usually treated. I won't lie, I found the LLETZ much more painful and uncomfortable than the biopsy but the nurses were great. I'd recommend taking painkillers half an hour before and have a sugary drink ready for after. It really helped me. The most important thing is to relax, there is a fair bit of discomfort but it is over in 10 minutes and is obviously worth it. Try not to worry and get a good nights sleep beforehand :)