CIN 3 LLETZ pregnant before 6 month check up smear

Hey just wondering if anyone else has had this experience im 22 years old I had a smear test when I was 20 back in early 2014 and came back mild abnormalities had another a year later and it came back as CIN3 severe abnormalities and had a colposcopy and LLETZ and this was back in may 2015 I haven’t had anything since didn’t even have the results of the LLetz n neither did the Gp… as I missed my 6 month follow up appointment and found out I was pregnant they suggested I leave it to after I’ve had my baby to do a follow up and I’m so worried I’ve left it so long after because they haven’t even checked if the LLETZ was succesful at removing them all or anything it’s been a year and a half, I also have HPV and I had to be induced in my pregnancy as my waters broke but labour didn’t start and I’m worried that was down to my cervix. I just want to know if anyone else left it this long to have their follow up after LLETZ it’s been a year and a half and what was your outcomes? I have an appointment for the 15th December.

If anyone could reply this would be great

Hi. 

I had a very similar situation

I had cin3 cells removed in the march and then before my 6 month check up I too was pregnant. I then had my baby and had my follow up 12 weeks after she was born and my smear came back normal. they also sent me for a colposcopy despite the normal smear as I have HPV. this too found no abnormalities.

It was around a year and a half between my lletz treatment and my follow up in the end and all was fine, try not to worry.

Hi 

I had cin 3 last October. Had lletz and then fell pregnant . I actually go for my check up today (6 months late).