CIN 2 and 3 in colposcopy results could I have cancer

Hi this is my first time posting and would like to hear from people with a similar experience. I'm worrying I have cervical cancer and can't stop thinking about it ?

my story so far...

I am currently up to date with my smears. My last one was in March and my results came back on the 26th March as borderline changes with hpv. I then had a colposcopy on the 2nd of July and they took a biopsy. 10 days later I received a call from the hospital to say they had found CIN 2 and CIN 3 and that I needed LLETZ  treatment. I am booked in for the 14th august but so worried they might find cancer. 
I had the implant fitted last October after my 3rd child and in the last 3 months I've been spotting bleeding. I also have been suffering with pelvic pain for a while and it's worse after sex with some bleeding. 

has anyone been told after colposcopy CIN 2 and 3 and then been diagnosed with cancer? Or has anyone had these symptoms and it be something else? 

If you read around on here, you will see both outcomes are in the realm of possibility.  I had a CIN2/3 smear that was not cancer, so I had a cold knife cone biopsy. Then a little more than a year after my procedure after two follow up CIN 1 smears, I had a CIN2/3 pap that turned out to be stage 1B1 cancer.   Unfortunately for all of us on this forum, worrying does nothing to help the outcome, and there is really just nothing to do but to distract yourself until you have the pathology that will reveal your course of treatment.

I am not a doctor, but your symptoms sound like they could easily be related to the implant and not to anything going on with your cervix.  A common thread for all of us here is imagining that pain we feel is a sign of cancer or even imagining pains that don't exist.  In all likelihood, what you are experiencing is merely related to the implant.

The good news here is that they have caught the issue and now you can have treatment and be monitored closely.  Sending hugs and positive energy your way.

Thank you for your reply ? 

I am so sorry to hear you have had cancer. I wish you all the best and hope your follow up is good news. 

I wasn't sure if it was possible for me to have 2 different results at smear and colposcopy. My Smear said borderline changes with hpv, and then colposcopy cin 2 and 3. So hoping there's not a pattern and they find more this week ?

I woke up yesterday morning with a heavy period and pains so called the nurse this morning who fitted my implant And waiting for a call back from her. It's also my Lletz on Friday so will update this page With my results.

can I ask how long it took you to get your cancer results after your biopsy? 

A little worried aswell as with all this coronavirus i have been left a bit longer than usual so hoping it hasn't got any worse since March and July time ?

thanks again for your reply and good luck x