Cervix not healing after LLETZ / periods have stopped

Hi,

I was wondering if any one has had any thing similar happen to them.
After finding out I was HPV positive on all 4 of my smear tests with CIN3 pre cancerous cells I had a large loop biopsy in December 2020 they did say there was quite a large area that would need took away but after monitoring the abnormalities they weren’t going away or getting any better.
It has now been 6 month since my op and my periods returned to normal the month after having it done for the first 2 month then they became very irregular and now have just stopped! I haven’t had a period in 52 days now and went for my follow up smear 2 days ago for the nurse to go and get the doctor as my cervix was bleeding and looked like it was still raw, I have been suffering with pains and severe bloating, sharp pains around the ovary region and had a lot of watery discharge.
I am struggling now with my mental health as I have been having issues on and off for the past 4 years, I am 28 years old and I have a beautiful little boy which makes this all so much harder for me as I am scared that this could be bad news, I am most definitely an over thinker but I haven’t been able to find anything where someone has had the same happen to them.

Hi I also had my lletz done about 2 months ago went through the said side effects for 4 weeks and have been struggling with a watery/bloody or unpleasant discharge now on my period for 10 days !light to medium flow have a sharp pain on the right side of my ovaries and dull pain bellow my tummy don’t know what to make of all of this as its all new to me , i’m freaking out going to see my dr tomorrow hope its nothing bad