Brachytherapy day!

Thank you kumagill.  I'm really pleased it's over and now I've just got to wait for the outcome.  I really want to get back to work but I can't until I (hopefully ) get the all clear. I will look jnto getting another job though to tide me over if I can. 

I've been able to wee with no pain and also have a painless bowel movement which is something I've been worried about after I've had a no fibre diet and also loperimide. 

I'm bleeding, which is to be expected,  but hopefully that will stop soon.

I'm just waiting for my canula to be taken out and I can get dressed. 

Kumagill,  I hope your treatment goes as well as mine has done and please keep us all informed. 

I shall carry on reading the forum but hopefully I'll have nothing to post about  x 

You amazing lady!! You have done brilliantly!!

if I ever met you I would defo buy you a drink!! 

1 Like

Ooh cafe latte for me please. Gawd I'm boring.

We are all amazing !

Waw reading this has eased my mind so much!! THANK YOU XX I'm getting my first brachy on Thursday but not as long and only one treatment In the day. Then another 2 every Thursday after that! Going in tomorrow to stay for the night! And you have answered all my questions by keeping us up to date so thank you!!! Xxxx

Auds,  I'm glad my post helped. There seems to be a million and one different ways people receive braccy.

As long as it works who care how we have it lol x 

Good luck for yours x let us know how you get on.

Had my first one yesterday and the worst part of it all was the lying flat For 6 hours cause my back killing me so I haven't got a clue how u did it for longer! The Doctor is really pleased with me and says it's shrunk so much in over the moon! So only two radio and two brachy to go! Hope you are ok xxx

Hi auds,  glad it wasn't too bad for you and VERY glad it's shrunk x 

Great news that you're nearly finished  x