Borderline changes at 6month

So I was diagnosed with cin 1 at lletz removal in August. 6 month follow up now says borderline changes .
I just don’t understand.anyone else been in a similar position?
At first I was gutted and so disappointed. But now I just want to understand. Does it mean that in 6 months the cells have started to change already? Or does it mean that they may have missed a bit? Or potenially either? I just have no idea.
The worst thing is I’m obviously low priority now so I’m waiting until the end of March (my smear was end of jan) for a colposcopy. Doesn’t help the anxiety at all.
I am trying everything. I have been taking ic3 and dim aswell as folic acid and vitamin b complex. As well as a shed load of vitamin c. Exercising more and eating more fruit and vegetables. Feel at my wits end - trying to clear this.

Any advice greatly appreciated
Thanks Z

Hiya lovely. I think you're right, in that it could be either. Thankfully they're keeping a close eye on you and will be able to treat you early and quickly, whatever happens. Looks like you're doing all the right things to look after yourself and keep as fit and well as possible, which is great. March will be here very soon lovely. Hang on in there and keep taking great care of you in the meantime. Remember to treat yourself too! Sending lots of love and best wishes for a healthy and happy future. Xxxxxx