Bloating and pain

Hi, due to my test of cure showing abnormal cells and Hpv positive (still) after the Lletz which I had in Jan 23, yesterday I had another colposcopy and biopsy by a consultant. I feel really bloated, lower back pain and generally feeling uncomfortable- is this normal? I know I should know as I’ve had colposcopies before but my mind is all over the place, worrying why it isn’t going away.

I’ve only had one colposcopy but that’s definitely how I felt afterwards. I felt bloated, my back hurt, and it hurt to pee. I’m sorry you’re still dealing with this. I have my post LLETZ test of cure smear in early November.

I am in a similar position. Had Lletz a week ago, today my upper back hurts like mad and abdominal pain as well. Painkillers are not helping. Went to walk in centre who gave me antibiotics although it doesnt sound like an infection from what i have read.

I too feel like i’m in a similar position. I had two biopsies done yesterday during my colposcopy. I imagined it would be pain free but I didn’t think it would be this painful! My pain is in my stomach but I also now have an awful pain in my lower back which is radiating down towards my hips and bum area. Painkillers isn’t even touching it! I hope we all get our results nice and quickly to stop the agonising worrying.