Bleeding from back passage

Hi all

So I’m almost 1 year post treatment for recurrent cervical cancer ,
Yesterday I went to the toilet to open my bowels , normal bowel movement , no straining ect however after, I wiped myself and there was blood on the tissue , more than just abit of spotting took a few wipes for the tissue to be clear of blood ,
I’m so fed up of going to the doctors with one thing or another , I think I walk in now and they thinking oh it’s her again !!
Any advice , words of wisdom appreciated , I’m probably being paranoid and I have piles or something ,
My next check up at the hospital is 5th sept 16

Thanks all

Greeni

Dec 2013 1b1 Adenocarcinoma - radical hysterectomy ( overarys left)
July 2015 , recurrent cervical cancer to left overary
Nov 2015 finished 5 weeks chemo (cisplatin) and radiotherapy & given all clear.

Hi Greeni :-)

Sorry to read this :-( Please, go and see your GP. I really hope that it is something as innocent as piles and in all likelihood that's all it turns out to be. But doctors like to be given the opportunity to cure people, not put them off until something has got so much worse than necessary. There are creams for piles which work better before you let them get too big so give your doc a chance. I am quite sure that nobody there is rolling their eyes and saying "Oh not her again". Some patients, maybe, but you have had a serious condition and your concerns must be checked out. It's not as though you are a hypochondriac or a malingerer. A doctor is more likely to get cross with you for not drawing their attention to something than for bringing them too many concerns :-)

Be lucky :-)
Tivoli 

Hi Greeni

I had the same treatment as you over a year ago and regularly get bleeding when I go the loo!! I mentioned it to my consultant who was not concerned, I had had no obvious changes to my bowel movements and he was happy to put it down to radiotherapy damage...the blood vessels are so much more delicate now and can easily be irritated. I had some other things going on at the time and had to have scans but the consultant did say he may have sent me for a colonoscopy to put my mind at rest if that was the only issue I was having!

I hope this has put your mind at rest a little bit, but as Tivoli said, don't feel like a hypochondriac and go and see your doctor!! It's what they are there for xx

Hiya, I've been told (because of my bladder issues) that radio can cause the bladder to become thinner and i read when going through radio that it can cause issues with the bowel too (it was a doigie Mac leaflet) so it maybe nothing to worry about but worth mentioning.

i sometimes get some bleeding when I go to the toilet but my stools are usually (feel like my head is trying to come out my bum!) quiet large or atleast feel this way! And quiet solid....sometimes you can cause injury to your bum by going the loo like causing a tear, I've had this and it eventually heals, but you can get something for it I beleive.

but go the doctors xx