Bleeding After sex years after LETZ

Hey guys, hope you can help but I’m worried sick. Years ago I had abnormal cells and a LETZ procedure to remove them. Since then I have always had bleeding and spotting after sex and I was diagnosed with cervical erosion that I have never had treatment for. I’ve had a new Mirena coil fitted and the post coital bleeding has got worse. This week I actually passed clots. I am worried that I’ve had the bleeding for a long time but put it down to having a damaged friable cervix and I’m worried it might be something more serious. I can’t get into my GP until next week but I’m mentally in a mess. I don’t suppose the Dr Google has helped.

1 Like

@Sazmack

I believe how you are feeling is very normal reaction. You have done the right thing and got a GP appointment.

Did your last smear test come back with unusual? Asking only because that test is what help me get my outcome in the end

Peachy

My last smear was normal but it was 3 years ago. I’ve always had irregular bleeding but never clots like recently after sex. I’m sure my problems seem worse after my hormonal IUD but are getting worse not better. I’m so worried it’s taking over my thoughts 24/7 I want to just hide away!