Black discharge and pain after loop excision

Hi ladies, well I had my second routine smear recently and recieved my results which were severe high grade. So I got an appointment for the women’s for a colposcopy but when I got there they told me I was having loop excision because the cells were severe. They have sent the cells off to the lab and I’m awaiting results but it’s been a week since I had loop excision and i have a blk watery discharge which is quite heavy and an odd smell. I went bk to wrk the day after my little opp so I don’t know if I should of rested but I couldn’t afford the time off. I’m in quite a lot of pain mainly in my left lower abdomen but I don’t know if it’s related. I had a ultrasound recently and it showed nothing wrong. Is this normal after this procedure? Really confused as to what’s normal and if I need to see my GP or hosp. Xx

I had black discharge which they said was fr where they burnt the cells away, and it will smell a bit.

keep a close eye as about a week after my treatment I had heomarearage where the bleeding was fresh but so heavy no sanitary towel would hold it !

hope you get your results very soon xx

Thanks so much Hun I've gotten heavier over the last few days so work hasn't been fun. Hope u get ur results soon chick good luck thanks for replying xx

I hate to be gross but I was told to expect a rainbow and I got it!!!! Def remember watery stuff w black bits.... Then this green stuff n then various other colours!!!! I had to wear 2 sanitary towels as sometimes I would flood when I stood up... I went back to work after 3 days.... Probably too soon but needs must..... Rest as much as you can n heal well!! X X X