ASC-H pap smear.

I had a pap smear and it came back ASC-H. My Dr recommended going straight for the LEEP. I am scared to death it will come back cancer. I can't eat or sleep and I feel sick all the time. Had anyone else had this and how did it turn out. 

My Dr did say when she did the pap smear that my cervix looked normal with the naked eye and she was able to feel my uterus and she felt no abnormalities.

I admit it has been about 15 years since my last pap smear. That one was normal. I figure since there were no cancer cells in the pap that is good news. 

Hopefully someone will answer.

Hello Angela

Sorry to see that this post hasn't been answered yet. The waiting to go for your appointment and not knowing is really hard. Once you've had your colposcopy appointment and the results of your leep biopsy you will have more information and know where you stand. Usually people on here say they feel calmer once they have facts and a treatment plan. When is your appointment? Fingers crossed for you. In the meantime try to keep busy and phone Jo's helpline if you need to talk to someone about it. Hope this helps

A x