Argh, the waiting...

No real point to this other than that I know you will understand...

Background in signature below. Biopsy taken 10 days ago. Hadn't had any abnormal bleeding prior to that but in the last week I've had blood-tinged discharge and sporadic, light, bright red bleeding a few times (well after the usual post-biopsy bleeding and discharge had stopped). 

Consultant said to expect results in about 2 weeks so even though I know I still have a wait, I find myself getting anxious each day around the time the post usually comes. Today I got an NHS letter and braced myself for results, only to find it was a cc of a letter sent to my GP confirming that a biopsy had been taken and that the Consultant would write again with results - argggh!

The waiting really is unbearable, isn't it!? undecided

Sorry to hear that you've been waiting a long time. It is agonising. I was lucky in that I had my results back within a week, though I'm pretty sure my expereince hasn't been the norm in terms of timings! Hope you get your result soon x

It really is unbearable.

I've never been so attached to our letter box! And I've been told up 4-6 weeks and it's only been two days ?

This sends you round the bend xx

Thanks both, really appreciate you taking the time to respond.

@Suzibelle - hope all is well and going smoothly post-treatment.

@LemonLavender - oh, I really feel your pain. A virtual hug through the waiting and hopefully you have an update much sooner.

I feel you. The waiting is the worst. I had a smear in November, got a letter re a colposcopy within a week (so knew it was bad again) but didn't get the actual results of the smear until the end of November. I had my colposcopy at the beginning of January and have my LLETZ next week. Have been the same as you - very emotional, checking my post every day etc. Keep your spirits up ?

I had colopscopy, LLETZ and biopsy on 28th Jan and am also now waiting! 

4 to 6 weeks feels like a long time it's been 3 days and I'm already feeling anxious ?

I'm trying to find something to binge watch whilst my other half is at work to keep my mind of it all. Any recommendations?

Sending you all oodles of love ?

Virtual hugs to you too, @Jen1234

Married at first sight Australia. It's on channel 4 in UK. Definitely addictive if you like that kind of thing ?

Thanks @Lemon Lavender and @Little.miss.sunshine. Hope everyone is having a good weekend in the circumstances. x

Hugs to you all. I love Married at First sight. So easy to binge watch.

Have you seen Bridgerton, Schitt's Creek or Virgin River on Netflix yet? If you haven't, I would definitely recommend those. The storyline in VR centers around a nurse who has had a stillborn though so wanted to warn in case there are any triggers. Personally I'm struggling with anything babyrelated at the moment. Get too upset. So may be best to watch some good old fashioned Ab Fab or something instead. ?Xx 

Thanks for the recommendations, will take a look. 

I watched Bridgerton a few weeks ago, WOW! ? I think that's definitely one to watch when your fully healed! Hehe.

I haven't watched the others so ill take a look. Yesterday and this morning I went for the Divergent film series on Netflix. 

I'm a bride to be that just had to reschedule my April 2021 wedding so I'm not sure if I'll love or hate the bridal one?

I really feel for you re the babies. Sending you so much love and virtual hugs xxxxxxxx