Anyone from Oxford?

Hello ladies.

Just wondering how long did you wait for your biopsy results from the Oxford Colposcopy Clinic.

I hate this waiting,  I know everyone is having to wait, but I can't proceed with investigations into my symptoms until my results come back. I keep dreaming that I get the "phone call" and not the letter indicating I need to go back.

Many Thanks

Xx xx xx

Hi Sammie - sent you a pm x

Hi Sammie,

I'm not from the Oxford area, but I rang the hospital I attended after 13 days because I couldn't bear to wait any longer for my letter and they got me back in for an appointment quicker because of it, so I would give them a ring just to check if the results are back or not.

Hope it's good news

Lisa x x x

Abnormal Smear 15/04/2013, Colposcopy & Lletz Procedure 30/04/2013, Diagnosed CC 15/05/2013, Cone Biopsy 03/06/2013, Results: Cancer fully removed but CIN still present 20/06/2013, 3 monthly colposcopies needed

hey, i am very worried about ringing them as it said on the leaflet they gave me... DO NOT RING THE CLINIC BEFORE 8 WEEKS AFTER TREATMENT, IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD AFTER 8 WEEKS THEN FEEL FREE TO CALL. It's 14 days tomorrow so i might just be a pain and ring them, my doctor is wanting the results soon too as both my main doctor and female doctor just want to preceed with investigations into what is causing all my symptoms.

thank you for your help xxxx

Hi ladies,

Spoke to the Colposcopy Clinic this morning, and they haven't had my results back yet, but  said to try next week.

xx

I'm glad you decided to contact them, no way could I have waited 8 weeks!

& don't be afraid to ring them again next week, hopefully it will be good news for you

Keep thinking positive :)

Lisa x x x

Abnormal Smear 15/04/2013, Colposcopy & Lletz Procedure 30/04/2013, Diagnosed CC 15/05/2013, Cone Biopsy 03/06/2013, Results: Cancer fully removed but CIN still present 20/06/2013, 3 monthly colposcopies needed