Any reassurance...

Hi guys

I had my smear end of Jan this year and had to have colposcopy 19th Feb due to high grade dyskaryosis, they took some biopsies and after this was done the consultant didn't say much apart from your get a letter in 4 weeks with treatment options. I didn't question it for some reason as think I was in shock as other had told me they usually get rid of the abnormal cells during the colposcopy.

I am now panicking, I have been naive with this and after reading up I realise I have lower back pack pain and an unusual discharged from time to time. Would they leave it this long to tell me it's CC? I am 32 and all other smears have been fine. Xx

Hi Rej.

my story sounds exactly like yours Although this was my first ever smear in January and the results came back High Grade Dyskaryosis and I was called in for a colposcopy a week later. I had 3 biopsies taken and told she thinks it’s CIN3 and I would get a letter within 2-3 weeks with results and an appointment for treatment options but everybody I’ve spoken to have said they had Lletz there and then on the day! 

ive been bleeding for nearly 4 months solid with a few days in between where I’m not and Also have a lot of discharge constantly too! 

its Been 2 weeks today since my colposcopy and every day I’m at the door waiting for the postie! 

Beth x