All clear

So I got the all clear. Copious amounts of
Champagne have been consumed haha

Great news, really pleased for you

Shaz xx

Hi Lozleypezz that is fantastic news I am so pleased for you I could cry you so deserve it. Thank you for all the support you gave me when I needed it most I really appreciate it. Sometimes we struggled but you always managed to laugh and lighten the mood with your wit. You are one of the amazing women on here who knows what they have to do get the head down and get on with it and come out the other side. Your an Inspiration enjoy your Celebrations Lots of Love Tina xx

Cheers!!!

Whoop whoop  x 

What fantastic news! I'm raising my virtual champagne glass in a celebratory toast!

Way to go girl!

love t x

Sorry for the short message last night. I was having some issues typing which were mildly drink related.

so yeah all clear for me. There are some areas of scar tissue, I could see them on the MRI he showed me. I will have a scan in 3 months just to be safe but he said the word remission and all clear. 

it feels very surreal and to be honest i wasn't expecting that result! 

Thank you ladies for all you help support and encouragement it really has kept me going!! I'll still hang about on here though! It's like a little bubble for me!!

laura xxx

YAY! :-)
WHOOP! :-)
Bravo! :-)

Laura I am so happy for you! So relieved to hear this news. Enjoy your champers! 

Rosie xx

So happy to see this xxx

congratulations x 

fabulous news!! so pleased for you :) 

So happy to read this, wonderful news xx

Congratulations so pleased to hear this news. Enjoy the bubbles. X 

Amazing News!!! You did it!! Xxx 

Oh this is awesome news!!!! I just did a squealy seal clap for you xxxxxxx oh just brilliant :) 

This is fantastic news!!! So very very pleased for you.

Whoop Whoop!!!

Take Care

Flo

Xx

Just read your post......FANTASTIC!!!  Xx

Great news, super pleased for you! :)