All Clear!! :D

Hi ladies! :slight_smile:

Recieved a call off my nurse this afternoon - got the all clear! :smiley:

I just wanted to thank every single one of you that has given me advice or support over the last few months - it has been the hardest journey I’ve ever been on and you’ve helped me more than you can imagine!

You haven’t got rid of me that easily though - I’ll be here chatting away and relaying some of that valuable advice I’ve received!

But again, from the bottom of my heart… Thankyou :slight_smile:

XxxxxX

That's great news Em, so happy for you. Laughing

Don't want to rain on your parade, but be prepared that you might still go through a few ups and downs as you continue to recover. (Hope not)

Either way, we're all delighted to have you on board and we're here any time you need us. x

Yippee!

That’s brilliant news, I’m so pleased for you!! And wow, you got results quick. I had to wait 3 weeks!

Xxx

CONGATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XXXX

Wonderful news! I’m so happy for you, and the wait was not too long. I was called on Tuesday to say there had been a delay, should hear this Tuesday coming. Just trying to stay positive! That and eating too much seems to be working! Enjoy your weekend and I hope you are starting to feel more like your self, xxx Shauna

Hey Em, that's fab news! I'm soooo happy for you my little flower. It's brilliant you didn't have to wait too long either. I bet your birthday will be a big celebration next week. Have a fab weekend and take care. Tess xxx :-) 

So happy for you emjess

Thats the best news you could have hoped for :))

I also understand what Rosehip is saying .

Its a bit of a rollercoaster but we are there  with you all the way  xx

Keep smilin but if it gets too much just be kind to yourselfan bugger  what everyone else thinks   :)) X

Kath xx

Yay! Such good news. Congrats to you :) 

Soph xxx

Aamazing news Em!!! Really pleased for you!!! You go girl. xxx

Fabulous news, well done! I said it all in my text already - you’re a little super star.
Welcome to the all-clear gang -we’re so happy to have you here x x x x

great news Em, time to get on with the rest of your life now

xxx

congratulationsxxxxx