AHCC tablets to clear high risk hpv strain

AHCC tablets. Apparently they are a wonder supplement that have an amazing track record of ggetting rid of hpv.Has anyone tried them. They seem very expensive at £50 a bottle for 60 capsules. Anybody tried any particular brands that they can recommend. 

Info on AHCC here 

https://www.survivornet.com/articles/could-a-shiitake-mushroom-derived-supplement-help-your-body-eradicate-cancer-causing-hpv/

Also just a question. I've been married for 15 years and have had a high risk hpv strain for the entire time. Would my husband have it. Am I going to be constantly reinfected every time we have sex? Should he be taking these capsules too, to get rid of the virus. 

I'm confused on how to best help myself xxx

Thank you in advance 

Hi Dawn

I did take them together with some other supplements such as turmeric, am immunity vitamin mix, greens, for 4,5 months or so between having an HPV diagnosis and my lletz.

It wasn't cleared but on the other hand I don't think it was worse. 

I went for a vaccine as well as my lletz and ply my boyfriend with gummy vitamins as he is autistic and isn't good on most tablets. There's no telling whether your husband has it or not :( 

it does seem a persistent infection. Do you know what strain ? I would guess you are in the US where they seem to tell people things ( sorry, my cynicism will out)

the lletz/ leep has a good record in getting rid of the bloody virus. Hopefully that will be enough ? My progression was different to yours- cin 2 in a few years. There seems no pattern to any of this tbh. I think it often just hides from our immune system, the little bugger, which is why physically getting rid of it might work. 

Here's hoping for both of us 

x

Hi

The claims for various supplements can certainly be compelling and no doubt some people make a lot of money out of them.  I've dabbled with various supplements (admittedly not AHCC) and ways of eating during my life so I can empathise with why people want to try them.  

I'm a bit harder headed since my cancer diagnosis; I want to see reliable, peer reviewed research involving large populations before I'm willing to believe anything.  I don't know what evidence is out there for AHCC but possibly worth checking out before parting with a lot of money.  Thus far, the evidence indicates that the best way to prevent to cervical cancer is to keep up to date with cervical screening.

x