Ahcc cure hpv

Hi
I was recently diagnosed with high grade precancerous cells cgin. I am awaiting a lletzs procedure at the beginning of September and am very nervous. I have read reviews on ahcc helping to cure HPV,I have brought some 600 mg ones of Amazon as the others were just to expensive and I am taking 4 of these a day. Does anyone have any experience of ahcc working to cure HPV?
Thanks

1 Like

Hi, I have read the same info and ordered it online as well. I will have the test after the year in a week and I am very scared so I hope it works but will know in a week. I also read about Penoxal and ordered it online. It costs a lot of money so I am hoping I didnā€™t waste it. Has anyone else used it and got good results? Thank you :blush:

Hi
It will be interesting to see if it has made a difference,I think peace of mind for me at the mo so Iā€™ll keep taking them lol. I havenā€™t heard about penoxal,what is that? Would be interesting like you said to see if anyone has any positive reviews for ahcc
Thanks for the reply :relaxed:

I just discovered this forum so I reply straight away Penoxal contains secret ingredient biocol and vitamin C. The website was promising miracles so I tried it. Put in the Google and it will give you the info. I am taking together with AHCC not sure if it is good combo but I donā€™t seem to have any negative side effects. However, it is quite expensive at least for me.

Okay brilliant, thanks for that information,I shall have a look on Google. Yes,even the ahcc is expensive for me at the moment but Iā€™m just telling myself it maybe worth it :relaxed:

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: it will be worth it

Hiya, sorry to bother but I found the post here which mentions that the lady got negative results and she was taking AHCc so it might work. I now wish I invested in the more expensive one. Just thought I share it.

Hi Shadow
Thatā€™s great,thanks for sharing,Iā€™ve got a max botanicals one and can only presume they all do the same thing so Iā€™ll stick with this one and hope for the best but nice to know itā€™s worked for someone and we may not be completely wasting our time :relaxed: x

Hiya Sunshine ( what a lovely name) yes, hopefully, I understood from the google that it wasnā€™t 100% success with AHCC in trials but about 70% but even so if it improves the chances I take it. According to the leaflet 80% will disappear on its own therefore by taking the AHCC we have increased our chances to 94% if my math is correct (20Ɨ70)/100 =14 and 80+14 is 94% is a very high number, isnā€™t it? At least that is my thougt process.

Hi Shadow
Yes I totally agree and your right,if it improves our chances slightly of helping to get rid of it then I will pay for that. I just worry how long Iā€™ve had it as they only started testing for HPV recently so I may have had it for years in which case Iā€™m worried I wonā€™t be able to get rid of it xx

Hi Sunshine, I completely understand that. It is all very strange with HPV Iā€™ve been reading that it could have been dormant in the body for decades so it went undetected. How is that possible? :thinking: It is very difficult to understand :confused: all the complexities of it. I am so very worried because 20% from everyone who went through screening will be a huge number. It looks small as % but I am sure as the real number it is huge.

And I am also worried because it feels quite itchy and it can mean that the infection is still alive, however, I am also aware that it can be caused by a lot of other things. x

Hi Shadow, from reading up i have done it is my understanding that there are other viruses apart from HPV that also can live dormant for decades in the human body, sometimes causing health issues too and sometimes not :woman_shrugging:t2: so ot is possible and it is now known that you never clear HPV, it just goes dormant if you overcome it, but can reactivate. it seems this is the nature of some viruses strategy and all we can do is try to keep our immunity boosted. Someone correct me if im wrong

1 Like

Hi JLP, Oh so once infected we have it for life and it just switches between active and dormant depending on how good our immune system is? So all these HPV ā€œwill clear itself in 2 yearsā€ just means " your immune system might supress it in 2 years but you never get rid off it". ?

yes thats right (based on what ive learned so far)

Hi @Shadow

Yes, thatā€™s the correct understanding as there is no cure for hpv. Clearing itself just means your immune system gets on top of the virus well enough to put it into dormancy and be undetectable on a test.

Hi ladies!

@jlp14 & @Lilypingu have hit the nail on the head, there is no ā€˜cureā€™ for the virus once we have it we always do, its just in a state of dormancy supressed enough to be be undetectable on a test and not do us any harm

The testing changed in 2019 in the sense that HPV started to be tested for first before checking for abnormalities instead of finding abnormal cells then checking the sample for HPVā€¦ so the virus was still tested for before it changed but only if they found abnormal cells and we have only just started to be told we have HPV @sunshine24 so it shouldnt matter how long youve had the virus for it doesnt make you have less a chance of ā€˜clearingā€™ it the longer youve had it x its typically assumed we contract it within the first year of becoming sexually active, so they offer vaccines to school kids before they explore sexually and become exposed, theyve known about the CC and high risk HPV link since the 80ā€™s so all of the info/guidelines they have are based off 40 years of study

@Shadow the itching wont be caused by HPV active or inactive, there are no symptoms when it comes to the high risk types so it goes undetected untill we have an abnormal smear, the HPV that has symptoms are the lower risk types when symptoms come in the form of warts so the itching would just be coincidental x

3 Likes

Hello Ladies, thanks for all the info. Iā€™ve been thinkining it through and I came to the conclusion that even that we cannot make it disappear the immune system is very important to keep HPV "under control " therefore the immunity boosting supplements can be very important because the good immunity is the key on how to make HPV ā€œdormantā€ and we might increase our chances to get it ā€œdormantā€. At least that would be how I understand it. Re itching I have the screening in a week after a year being "positive "so I will ask about it. I guess it isnā€™t happening to you?

100% its definitely worth taking the supplements and doing anything to boost your immune system, since my diagnosis of HPV in 2020 ive been taking anything i can get my hands on lol stopped smoking etc we all know its not an exact science but the more we can do to boost it the better :slight_smile: i have my TOC smear due this month so fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

I have had itching within the last 2 year but when ive been to my GP it was down to bacterial and its not a typical symptom that gets reported before a smear, if the HPV caused itching it would present before a positive test and it would be an indicator to medical professionals or they would suspect we have the HPV virus before the test confirmed it, but just like us they dont know untill that test comes back postive x

1 Like

Hi
Thanks for clarifying all of the above. Iā€™ve tried to stay away from Google too much lol. So the virus stays dormant and then becomes active at some point? Iā€™ve had positive HPV for 2 years now,is it possible then that it will become dormant again and not show up on tests at some point?
Thanks