Hpv cleared with AHCC

Hi all,
Just wanted to share my experience with all of you with the thought that it might help someone.
I was diagnosed with high risk hpv and CN1 in July. Had colposcopy in August and the results confirmed positive high risk hpv and CN1. I thought to give a try to AHCC kinko Platinum. So I took AHCC kinko Platinum 3g empty stomach early morning. Also took multivitamin, vitamin C 1000mg, Curcumin and folic acid daily for 3 months. Green tea twice a day.Also used Papilocare vaginal gel for 2 months. I had private colposcopy 2 weeks ago and the results are come back as hpv negative. I was so anxious and was taking antidepressants since July. Now I am so so happy and also left taking antidepressants. This is my personal experience which I am sharing and not paid for any positive review.Best of luck for all of you who have high risk hpv.

11 Likes

Hi zoe
This is amazing news im so pleased this has worked for you. I had a hpv positive smear last april with abnormal cells. Followed by a coloscopy and biopsy in august whereby the found the same but said it should all go on its own. They dont want to see me again for another 3 years and im panicked it will get worse so i started AHCC in november. I also take multivits and folic acid. I have also had the vaccination now too. I hope i have the same postive outcome when i get the courage to get a private test. All the best to you

1 Like

Hi
Hope your next test result would be negative. Good luck and think positive.

1 Like

Was it a green tea supplement or did you drink it?

Green tea with water. You can take supplement aswell.

I’m on kimoko platinum 3g a day but some in morning some at night….is it better to take it all in one go?

Hi,
I was taking mine 3g half an hour before breakfast. It is recommended to take empty stomach.I suggest you also take multivitamin supplements daily.
I had my smear test again 2 weeks ago and luckily it is still negative. So happy and relieved.

Hi Zoe
Can I ask where you purchased your Kinoko from - thanks

Hi,
I bought kinko Platinum from www.iherb.com which is UK based.
Best of luck

1 Like

Hi is kinko platinum the same as ahcc? Thanks