Advice on symptons

Hi There

I am just looking for advice really.

I am a 29 year old and I have always suffered with irregular periods - I have never been able to pinpoint the exact day I will come on however when they do come they are usually pretty predictable - they last 4-5 days, are heaviest at the beginning with hot poker like cramps at the beginning and then it eases off towards the end.

This month however has been a bit strange! I went 55 days without a period (the longest I have ever gone is 44). For pretty much the whole of March I have been having period like pains (which I usually get just before I am going to come on) on a daily basis so constantly thought my period was going to appear but it didnt.

I then went on holiday and thought nothing of it - my grandad passed away whilst I was on holiday and his funeral was on the 4th April.

Well last week I noticed brown discharge in my underwear - not enough to fill a panty liner but enough to be noticed. I had this for 2 days and then on the Monday I eventually started a period. However no pains like I would usually experience and it wasn't heavy or anything like that. This lasted for 5 days and was showing no signs of stopping (mine usually gets lighter and lighter until on the 5th day it eventually stops). Then on Saturday I woke up and there was nothing on my pad so assumed it was finished. Later on that evening I randomly had blood in my knickers.

Sunday (yesterday) I had nothing at all but was exerpencing the period like pains I usually get when I am going to come on. And now today at work I have gone to the toilet and there is brown discharge in my underwear again.

My lower back is a bit achy and I'm getting slight stomach pains - almost like there's a blockage somewhere inside me if that makes sense.

Something just seems very off with this - althought my periods are irregular this is the first time the actual period once it has arrived has been different.

I am going to assume the passing of my grandad has maybe stressed me out subconciously and this might be the cause (plus I have PCOS although this has never been officially diagnosed I had an US that showed cysts on my ovaries). I guess I am just after a little reassurance and advice. I have a GP app booked for the 1st May which is the earliest app I can get.

Thank you in advance.