Advice Needed Please Periods

Hi Ladies, 

I am hoping someone can give me advice i've tried to search for it on here but not had much luck! 

Last year I had my smear which came back as HPV Positive and CIN3, had LLETZ and then that was removed with clear margins but HPV still present. I went back in September for another smear which HPV still present. Went back in January this year and got the all clear. Since January/Feb this year I haven't had a proper period.  REALLY SORRY IF THIS IS TMIJ but It's Dark Brown and stringing and like granules. I use to be really heavy and bleed normally on periods for 7 days. Now  it last for about 3 day but (SORRY AGAIN) no fresh blood and feel like it's more of gunk then a period. I feel it's getting worse. It's almost impossible to get an appintment with my GP woud take about 3/4 weeks unless it's an emergency. Just wonderinf if anyone else has had something similar and should I ask to have another smear? Any advice I would be really grateful. 

Sorry again about the TMI!! 

Juggsy

Hi 

I would say make an appointment with the GP, when I had my lletz done they explained that in some cases the scarring can heal the cervix and if that happened they would need to remove the scar tissue. It may not be that but it does need checking out.

Good luck x 

Thank you for your reply - I will try and get into to see the doctor!