Abnormal results

Hello, i just recently went to the doctors. I had my first pap done in 18 years because of no insurance, results came back abnormal. I then went in for a colpscopy which also confirmed high grade cells. Doctor scheduled a leep cone biopsy one month later, two weeks after procedure was told that it showed that there were still high grade cells. Now the dr wants to wait til october to do another colpscopy. Should i be concerned or is this normal. None of my last procesures showed any cancer and cancer does not run in our family.

Right firstly relax.  You do not have cancer. Abnormal cells arent cancer but if left can go to cancer. 

You have a follow up in October and I'm assuming this will be to check all the abnormal cells have gone. 

Hope you are ok. It's hard waiting on results. 

Thank you. When she did the leep it said i still had high grade, just dont understand why she wants to do another pap knowing there is still high grade. I am trying my best not to over think things. Just gets aggrevating. I have been threw alot of testing the last year it seems i have to learn to be patient with waiting for results.