Abnormal cells on cervix, possible endometriosis and pain in ovaries

Hi Ladies,

so I came across this forum by chance and I am so glad that I did. I am from South Africa and I am 34 years of age, in my eyes very healthy lol. I was diagnosed with endometriosis in 2012 had the lap surgery done and went on the loop, so everything was fine up until now, last year I went for my pap smear test again and I was HPV positive with abnormal cells on my cervix ( CIN ) which scared the heck out of me.

I have been battling with very mild dull pains in my ovaries like every day, enough to take a painkiller but not enough to keep me from doing daily activities, I told my gynae about that and he thinks that the endometriosis has come back so, I am scheduled for a lap on Tuesday.

3 years ago I had an ectopic pregnancy which resulted in them removing my left tube, but now what is concerning is that my ovary pain is more on the left side where the tube was removed.

I guess I am writing this post to see if there are any other wonderful beautiful ladies out there that has had similar cases.

Take care everyone and sending love, happiness and strength your way.

1 Like