Abnormal cells- cervical polyp

Hi, I'm feeling quite anxious and I'm awaiting my colposcopy appointment. Has anyone had one because of an abnormal result having had a polyp removed? My last smear was 2015 and fine, then I had a polyp removed that year which was also fine. Then I had another polyp removed in January 2016, again it was fine. Then the bleeding during sex started again in early September and I had another polyp removed in late November - the dr telling me that they are rarely abnormal and not to worry. Unfortunately she called me two weeks later to tell me there were abnormal cells found and that I would get a colposcopy appointment quickly. I phoned her today, she has kindly given me her direct number, to ask if any my appointment was coming up soon and she checked and nothing has been made for me yet. I also asked if there was any kind of level of abnormal given and she explained there are three? And that I was number 2. Sorry for waffling on, I'm trying to keep upbeat but I feel so anxious about it and there are so few examples of abnormal polyps to read about.