Abnormal cells and pelvic pain

Hi everyone, hoping to talk to some people who can support/advise.

Recently had minor pelvic pain (not excruciating by any means but almost always there) so went to GP. Had a bunch of tests done as well as a follow up smear as last year it came back high risk HPV but no abnormal cells.

Got diagnosed with PCOS and follow up smear came back with high risk HPV and low grade dyskaryosis.

Naturally I’m very scared the pain is linked to the abnormal cells. Has anyone had this and it turned out to be cancer?

I have made some big lifestyle changes, mainly diet for the PCOS, no alcohol, quit vaping, added vitamins, myoinositol for the PCOS and just ordered AHCC to try and clear up the HPV.

Should I be pushing for a fast tracked colposcopy because of the pain? Hoping the AHCC will help clear up the abnormal cells, but I’m very scared :frowning:

Thanks

Hi
I am experiencing the exact same. Had the same results (low grade changes and positive for HPV strain 18) and I had low abdominal pains constantly for a month now. Did you get any answers ?

Hi, I had my colposcopy and the results were “inadequate” so I have to go back in January for a repeat. I also had an ultrasound which was clear so currently none the wiser :confused: have you got a colposcopy booked?