Abnormal bleeding

Hi all
Just wondering if I could get some advice.
I had been bleeding only after sex, which then after a few months of this turned to bleeding every day and has done since Feb!
I went and saw my gp who referred me for a colposcopy. I’ve had that appointment and a biopsy. The consultant said that he could see a few areas that showed cell changes. And he also said that he is referring me for blood tests as he said he had trouble controlling the bleeding from site of biopsy. And asked me if I have any diagnosed bleeding disorders.
He also mentioned about having a hysteroscopy. I’m really concerned and scared. Is this normal??

Hi there. It is very very normal to be naturally worried, procedures, biopsies, waiting for results, your mind thinks all sorts. I had to have some therapy for my health anxiety as it spiralled. 

Are you waiting to know what changes are on the biopsy? I have had a hysteroscopy as my bleeding was very on and off and after colposcopy it didn't resolve it so they looked further into my womb and did another biopsy. The thickeing of lining of the womb was also normal when biopsied.

They may suggest a scan because there are a lot of conditions, harmless that can cause bleeding.

Good luck x

Hi, I'm still waiting for the biopsy results but I guess it may still be too early for them. When I saw the consultant he mentioned something about thinking the results may show Cin3? I've had an ultrasound scan which showed polycycstic ovaries and that the lining of womb was very thin.