Abdominal pain 3 weeks after LLETZ

Hello, 

I was wondering if anyone was in similiar situation as i can't find any info online. 

I had my lletz 3 weeks ago, in the meantime i got an infection so i have been on antibiotics for 10 days. When I've stopped taking the antibiotics I started to get period like pains which were quite strong. It is weird as it's first time I got any pain and it has been  3 weeks! I am back on antibiotics sice yesterday, but still feeling some pain... 

Any advise would be appreciated 

Daria 

may well just be healing pains i felt uncomfortable in recovery I also had an infection see my story below x

I just had my LLetz a week ago (cin 3) and I am in so much pain, it’s like contractions/severe period pains in my stomach, back and sometimes shooting pains down my leg. No bleeding but I’ve got a discharge that isn't smelly but gives a period like odour. (I’m very funny with hygiene so the smell does bothers me)

Told no infection but I’m going to give it another week and go back to the docs if there’s no improvement.

Reading the feedback on here it seems alot of people ended up haiving pelvic congestion syndrome so now I will ask my doctor to check for that.

Not happy considering they told me I would be fine the next day :(

Hi ladies, did you ever find out what was going on? I've been experiencing very similar symptoms post colposcopy biopsy: dull abdominal pain, random leg pain. My GP prescribed me antibiotics for Pelvic Inflammatory Disease but they don't seem to be helping.