9 Years Remission Stage 4 with Lung Mets

Hi ladies

It’s my annual check in say hi and thinking of you all.

Wanting to offer some hope for those with more advanced disease. Today is my 9 year anniversary being in remission from Stage 4 Cervical Cancer with lung Mets.

I had the carbo/taxol mix with Avastin and it worked!

Never lose hope and sending lots of love to you all.
Anna xx

42 Likes

This is fantastic!!! And thank you for dropping by with the update: don’t know about anyone but gives me anxiety when people just disappear. I do get it mind you as life moves on

Thank you and I am so happy for you

6 Likes

Wow!!! That is amazing and so inspirational to all of us. Thank you so much for sharing this and congratulations. I am overjoyed for you xx

5 Likes

Amazing @Anna_Sparkles :raised_hands:t3:
Your story is one I’ve followed since first joining, so inspiring and one I think of when I worry about things.
Wishing you decades more of good health xx

4 Likes

Wow 9 years! Nice to see another positive result. I’m 7 years now after stage 4b with lung mets and the same treatment.

18 Likes

Congrats Anna - your posts gave me a lot of hope when I had my lung mets.

Had the same treatment as you + pembro and I’ve passed the last 4 scans. Thanks for sharing your story!

13 Likes

Very excited for you and it gives me more hope as I’m 1/3 through chemo and avastin, starting keytruda next round.

Keep up the excellent work!! :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations! Thanks you for taking the time to come back and post an update for those that are on this journey. You bring relief and hope to so many! Wishing you many, many years of continued health!

3 Likes

You are a rockstar and by coming back here every year you are giving so much hope

So happy to see you are doing well, see you next year :rose::rose:

5 Likes

Thank you so much, I’m on chemo, avastin and keytruda and that’s given me a boost tonight as my next lot is tomorrow. Need the positive stories to keep me going as it’s getting rough and I’m so tired x

6 Likes

Amazing news! I love seeing these updates

3 Likes

Wow. That’s brilliant to hear. I was stage 4b when diagnosed just over two years ago. Now have lymph node mets. I’m starting chemo on Thursday. This gives me real hope so thanks for the update x

4 Likes

Thats wonderful news. I’m 2 years clear,still worry bout it coming back,but reading your story helps me tremendously. Thank you xxx

4 Likes