Still in Clinical Remission for Stage 4

Hi ladies.
I was big and brave and went for my post scan appointment with my oncologist by myself today and I’m happy to say the scan is still clear and no disease showing! This is now 2 years clear since I found out about my lung mets. I’m so relieved and happy. I struggle with my demons every day but I still fight and find joy in everything I can.
I’ve now moved up to 6 monthly scans (eek) which is a big step but a good one. I’m off to China in April for a holiday of a lifetime and I plan on enjoying christmas.

Always keep fighting ladies!
Lots of love, Anna xx

Thank you for sharing - i have advanced cancer and my 1st scan in feb this year showed that my cancer was only traces so this gives me hope xx enjoy your holiday

That's such wonderful, wonderful news Anna. Positive and brave stories such as yours remind us that there is always hope. Have a great Xmas and China too.....go for it girl. Xx

Brilliant news, love your name too! Xx

You are one amazing lady x 

Have the most amazing Xmas and wow, China  x 

I want to be you - You lucky duck. Enjoy everything. xx 

Fantastic news to hear! Enjoy China! :-)

Enjoy your vacation and smile every minute! Cheers to your super results! 

:)

Oh Anna this is just so fantastic! I am thrilled for you! You keep shouting your good news from the rooftops - there are people out there who really need to hear this stuff :-)

xxxxx
Tivoli

Honestly this is amazing to read!!! 

Enjoy!! Xxx 

Fab news x x

Hi Anna

fantastic news so so pleased for you your one strong lady 

I'm so pleased to here you are 2 years still clear its  sending me and others that are pallative positive vibes please keep posting 

enjoy every single day of your holiday to China you so deserve it 

onwards and upwards 

love Michelle xx 

Hi Anna

This is amazing news, well done. I have a question about avastin. I have read it can have very bad side effects, some of which can be fatal. How did you find avastin? I am possibly going to be taking it for recurrence and am now terrified after reading about it.

love

Jo xx

Hi Jo.

I can honestly say that the Avastin was the easiest of all the drugs I took. I found cisplatin by far the worst. I had Avastin in conjunction wit carbo/taxol which was easier treatment then the chemo/radiotherapy I'd had the previous year.

Avastin is a very important drug for you to have and it works independently from the chemo and in a totally different way. I can't make a decision for you but if I was offered it again I'd take it.

Hope this helps. 

Anna xx