7 days post LLETZ -

Hi All,

I had my LLETZ last Thursday 16th March (boy did I worry for nothing as the procedure for me was no way near as bad as I thought it would be). I had a mild discomfort for a couple of days during which time I had a red stained watery discharge, from Monday to yesterday the watery discharge has been clear. Today though I have been having really bad stomach cramps (enough to stop me in my tracks) and a thick blood stained discharge has come back. Is this normal?

Any replies appreciated even if its to tell me I am being an over thinking hypochondriac haha :smiley:

I had my LLETZ on Tuesday last week and it was pretty awful but that's cause I have a condition that prevents anaesthetic from working effectively. 

I have had a discharge which has been a clear to yellowy colour. Today though it's bloody. 

I'm in pain as well which did stop for a couple of days. 

I'm just fed up now tbh. 

Hiya, I had mine done 14th Feb. I only had mild cramps that same day and was ok after. I started getting really watery discharge about 5 days after and from about day 9/10 I started bleeding, about as heavy as  period and it lasted nearly 3 weeks. Hope this helps x 

I had mine on the 17th, and I had a little blood at first, then some stuff that was black, looked like a scab. Now, I have been having consistant yellow discharge and a lot of it. I am due for my period in a few days though. I would not worry yet as I was told that there would be quite a variation in discharge. The cramping doesn't sound good, but any small cramp will feel worse due to the open wound. If it keeps happening, I would call the doctor.