3 loop excisions but still got cin 3? What next?

Help! Waiting to see what follow up will be. Have had abnormalities CIN 3 and HPV for 3 years. Can’t have another loop excision. I’m wondering what will be next for me. Cone biopsy? Hysterectomy? Have others experienced this?

Hello. I guess it would depend on your personal circumstances sometimes if you want to have children they may monitor closely so you can have one but it will depend on the opinion of the doctor but if you don’t want kids or already completed your family then most probably Hysterectomy would be your best choice it will just completely take away the possibility of cervical cancer. Take care and good luck

Hi … I have had 2 Lletz procedures and they still have not been able to get clear margins so I am waiting for a date for a hysterectomy now. There was the possibility of a 3rd Lletz but they have already removed over half my cervix so she didn’t think it would be the best option. I have cin3 and high risk hpv. I have a daughter who is 21 and I a, 45 somore children is not something that is on my radar.

1 Like

Thank you for responding. I’m 62 with adult children so a hysterectomy isn’t disastrous for me. Will have to wait and see what they say at the MDT.

2 Likes