2nd Colposcopy in 8 months time

Hello All,

I had Colcoscopy in June 2016 and was treated for CIN III. Before the treatment, I was bleeding after sex, had some pains and just felt no 100%, even after smear test before colcoscopy I had small bleeding. The treatment was successful, I had no bleeding etc and I felt great. I have been referred to GP for a smear test in 6 months as a follow up. Have done the smear, even nurse said it look ‘nice and pink’ to her so was happy that I am back on track again.

Regrettably my results got back as abnormal and I am waiting for a letter for with colcoscopy invitation and I am freaking out!. This time it feels different as I do not bleed since the treatment, i feel exactly the same as before it all started but I am worried that I have cancer :frowning: I know it sound stupid but I thought I was okay. Even nurse that spoke with me on the phone said that it was nothing to worry about and it is better that it is checked even if it nothing.

Still, I am worried sick and I am scared it will be like this forever :frowning:

I totally feel the same. I feel like I'm going to have to go through all of this every so many months. I can't bare it.

i had treatment for cin 1/2 in Aug and had a repeat smear a couple of weeks ago. Results came back with borderline changes. So gutted as I've tried so hard to kick this. 

Worst thing is they won't see me for a colposcopy for another six weeks Because I'm low priority. but it worries me so much that these changes can go to borderline already. 

Its such an anxious time :( 

love and light to you

i hope we both can kick this!! Xx

Waiting is the worst :( I am trying to be positive as i am in much better position than i was last time (no bleeding, nurse didnt see any changes with the naked eye etc). 

I just need to trust the doctors and nurses. If my nurse said it was nothing to worry about I cannot think about worse case scenarios as it wont help at all. I will call my gp tomorrow if they can give me exact result as i want to know if its low or high grade. I just want to get rid of this :(

But on the other hand it is good we have these check ups as i prefer to be seen every six months than be sent off and have another one in 3 years and god know what could develop. And we need to think it is all prevention and we are doing the right thing by doing smears as you would be surprised how many women do not do it at all!!!

i am sending love and hugs. we will kill this bugger! Laughing