What are your thoughts on the new forum?

Hi everyone,

The new forum certainly takes some getting used to doesn’t it.

How are you finding it?

I was initially really disappointed to see the back story is no longer a thing, but if you click on a person’s name you can see it there.

My link to my ‘diary’ thread no longer worked, but I saw you can pin a topic to your profile, so I’ve done that now.

It’s going to take some getting used to, but I think it’s definitely better. I’d like to give myself an hour or two at the weekend to try and learn a little more too.

How are you finding it?

I hope you’re all doing okay xx

2 Likes

I’m fine
I can’t understand the forum very well as yet
How are you LL ?
I think I liked the old forum better really. It seemed easier to follow

2 Likes

I didn’t use the old one just used it to read messages because I was having trouble signing ,but today with the new form I was able to finally sign in without problem

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for your feedback on the new Forum, it’s much appreciated. We know it can take a while to get used to any changes to the Forum, so please remember we’re here to help if you have questions.

If you need help you can:

• Watch how to videos on the ‘Help’ page (if you think anything is missing we’re open to suggestions of things to add so please let us know)
  • Message a moderator: On the ‘About’ page you can see our Forum moderators, to send one of us a message, click on our profile picture, then click the ‘Private message’ button.
  • Email us at support@jostrust.org.uk

If you have any problems with the new Forum, please contact us with:

• A description of the problem
  • A screenshot of the issue
  • Let us know what device you’re using, e.g. phone, laptop

Many thanks

Anneka

1 Like

I think the biggest challenge is that the cookie settings sign overlaps the reply button on your app. So each time you press reply (you can only see ly of reply) the cookies button pops open.

Hope it can be fixed x

1 Like

Hi Lemon_Lavender

Thank you so much for letting us know about this the team are currently looking at fixing this issue.

Many thanks

Anneka

2 Likes

Hi @Lemon_Lavender

We have now fixed this issue, so the cookie settings button should no longer overlap the reply button on mobile.

If you notice anything else please do let us know.

Many thanks

Anneka

1 Like

It’s great and informative.