Treatment starts tomorrow

Well after a lovely holiday with family and friends the day is nearly here to start treatment.
Chemorads start tomorrow and I’m not really sure how I feel. I’ve been reading all of your informative and insperational posts and I’ve picked up lots of useful tips but I’m still feeling very apprehensive. I’m sure I’ll feel better once day one is out of the way.
I have the most supportive family and friends who are helping to get me through the whole experience and of course Jo’s trust right there for that extra support when I need it.
Kim xx

Hi Kim 

once your first few days are done and you know what's going on and where to go and all that, you will feel great knowing you are finally starting to kill your cancer. 

the first chemo is a bit scary because you are not sure how you will react but most people have no reaction so think positive. 

I hope the treatment goes well for you. Keep us posted. 

Good luck!!!

Putting a different slant on this, I had to travel a long distance for my chemo rads which meant that I had to stay Sunday-Friday in a city a long way from my home. During my treatment I made some truly wonderful friends but because they live such a very long way away we never see each other unless I am back up there for my follow-up tests. This year will be the first time I have gone from six-month check-ups to annual check-ups and that means I'm going to get to see my chemo-rad friends only once a year and not once every six months and I MISS THEM!

Well?!?!?

how did your first day go Kim?

Hope all went well on your first day Kim!

rosie xx 

It wasn't as bad as id imagined it all in my head, it was a very long day but as I'm sure you said Lolli quite uneventful. 

Glad I'm underway and getting rid of this intruder!!! 

Hows the Bracchy going Lolli? Xx

Thanks Rosie, it was not too bad, how are you? Xx

Always good to hear silver linings, I et an amazing lady yesterday she made the time pass much quicker with her interesting stories xxx