Still going strong..............ok, maybe not as strong as I was lol ;-)

So, haven’t posted for a long time but quite often pop in and have a look round, but felt like I wanted to write a little post on what is my 4th ish anniversary of diagnosis, whilst it’s not always been a smooth ride, many a divot along the way lol, I am still here and smiling.
Over this time there have been many lovely ladies that are no longer with us, but it’s also very encouraging to read all the posts of good news
We are fighters, we may come away with scars and bruises but we get back up and we keep going, we are courageous, stubborn, emotional and sometimes lonely but we keep putting one foot in front of the other, the sun will rise tomorrow and I will keep fighting.

With hope & trust
Naomi

You keep it up Naomi!

Be lucky :-)
Tivoli

Hi Naomi

Thanks so much for posting, it's always nice to hear from girls who are quite some years in the clear. 

We do all need to keep going on strong... making the most out of these difficult cards we have been dealt :)

Rosie xx

Fantastic to hear x 

Naomi! Yay! I think we were diagnosed around the same time and I often wonder how you are doing. So happy to hear you're ok.

I've just moved on to yearly check ups, I guess next year will be year 5. What a thought!

I'm doing alright, ish. Struggling with my weight and body confidence, and the realisation that I'm 35 this year and the 30-35 years have just been a bit crap really. I think the mental toll has been the worst thing for me.

Trying to exercise and do more, but I just dont have the energy I used too. Feel like an 80 year old most of the time.

Take care, I hope we get to post at 10 years too! And 20, 30, 40 , 50 etc

xx

Lovely post, thanks xxx