SORRY TMI but brown discharge!!

Hi everyone!
I had a radical trach back in August and I’ve been doing well since, except for a week in hospital with sepsis!
Anyway Sunday 16th I started having a lot of brown sticky stringy discharge…SORRY!
So I rang my cns wedsnesday and she had me in to see my consultant today, so while I was lied there, you know standard procedure, legs in the air, feeling rather embarrassed he told me the lining of womb had become very thin causing raw patches and lesions causing bleeding which then by the time it comes out has changed to this discharge, so he gave me some local anethstic, sealed the areas and took lots of swaps. He also asked for a colp tray? I might be reading in to it to much but I’m sure he took a biopsy and now I’m worried!
Sorry for the long message but I was wondering if anyone had experienced something similar in the past?
Thank you xx

Hiya :-)

No personal experience to match this so I am sorry that I cannot help. I did however want to say that there is no such thing as TMI on this site. We are all adult women talking about intensely personal and intimate things. If we cannot speak openly with one another here then where?

Be lucky :-)
Tivoli