Sex (sorry no other way to put it)

Hi guys,

So I’ve had smear results saying I have CIN3. I have my Llets on Monday 25th. I’ve also just met a guy and our 3rd date is this Friday. Let’s be honest ladies, we al know what that means…

I’m wondering, should I have sex as I know CIN is classed as an STD via HPV (oops abbreviations overload)!

So I’m want to know if I can have sex (condom will be used obviously) without bleeding or without getting an infection and also I want to know how long will I bleed for after the Llets on Monday? I don’t want to tell this new guy what’s wrong with me as he’s gonna run a mile and I kinda like him but at the same time I don’t want to sleep with him and then not be able to do anything for 6 weeks after (due to bleeding from the procedure) as he will ask why and then I will have to tell him…

So many questions, please help! Although I seem like I’m joking about it I am extremely scared and also I don’t want to give myself anymore damage and I don’t want anything to happen to him.

Hi Goggles. 

I guess by now you have had your lletz,  so I hope it all went well....I have mine tomorrow...or should I say later today.

I was going to advise you to be totally honest with him, if he runs you don't want him anyway...and he could turn out to be a huge support. 

Anyway, please let me know how you got on....not too much info tho lol. 

Hugs

Bren x