Severe bleeding after coni: need your opinion

Hi. Recently I was diagnosed with 1A stage. With the treatment (I needed 2 conizations), I got into a confusing situation, and I really need others’ opinions on everything that happened.

So, I have received a second coni and immediately felt heavy bleeding, the doctor didn’t tell me about it but informed me that she put some tampon inside, which will stay there for the next day. The “tampon” fell off in the hospital toilet with a lot of blood, was flushed down literally. I came back to the doc, and she examined me again. Without any comments she started repeatedly burning something, I had pain. I got stressed and was crying. Finally, doc put inside another tampon, gave me some blood thickening pills and offered to stay telling me “it will bleed like a period”. I left devastated, shocked and stressed. Near home, blood bled through my pants down the legs, was a lot. At home I tried to lay down and rest, but it was pouring out. I ended up pouring blood over the floor in living room, sofa, toilet floor and the toilet. At 3 pads during one hour, my husband called me an ambulance. I already laid on the floor, throwing up.

Ambulance said it is not crucial but good that my husband called and they quickly brought me to the akut. There, I got checked, 2 infusions, bla bla, got third already “tampon” and at midnight they thrown me out because bleeding fully stopped.

I stayed on sick leave for 10 days, barely moving from blood loss and trying to eat and recover. Finally doc called and said that there were only low grade cells in last sample. Next visit for me is in 6 months. That is it.

What I am in shock about, I discovered in my journal two entries: one from nurse, where she writes that “from the patient’s words, the pad at 18.00 was still the one from 13.00”. I never said that, my husband reported ambulance 3 full pads/ an hour. Second entry from akut doctor, telling that I had little blood in my pad when she examined me. It is a lie, I had a full thing, my legs, everything was stained. I am shocked, it looks for me that akut doctor covers the operation doctor.

It is been 2 weeks now after the second coin, and now I discovered about the faulse journal information on me. Don’t know if I can prove anything, and if it would help me anyhow.

Another my concern is: after 1st coni, doc informed me that second will be minor, just 0.5 cm of cervix away. After the op, I asked her how much she removed and she said 1 cm and motivated it with “it is difficult to measure” and later on “you don’t have to go through this again”. I am scared if she might have damaged something there and I will try to get a check with someone else next week. ANother thing is clear for me, is that she screwed up letting me go. If you experienced heavy bleeding, please let me know how it went with healing…

So, I would love to know, if you had also a severe bleeding,

Hi lucky me

That sounds horrendous. Did you want to put in a complaint?
I have no direct experience with blood as I just have been troubled with ( admittedly excessive) watery discharge.
Have they told you your diagnosis now? Presumably you are cancer free ? I’m unsure of the normal check ups, you might want to cut and pater in the ‘ recently diagnosed’ part of the forum.
The average Lletz is 1cm square. I know that, and a cone tends to be a deeper procedure.

It doesn’t sound as if anyone explained anything to you and that they might even be covering things up a bit, I’d get some advice. I sorry I can’t be of more practical help