Second abnormal smear

Hi everyone

I’m new to here but feel I need to vent. I had an abnormal smear last year and after a colposcopy I was told the cells removed were CIN1. I thought this was the end of it and was told to go for another smear test after 12 months. 12 months later my result was abnormal again. Ive got another colposcopy on Monday and am dreading it. I thought they removed everything last time. Has anyone else had abnormal smear test results twice in a row?

Hi there.i had my follow up colcoscopy last monday following a cin3 diagnos in feb which resulted in me having treatment.on first glance last week my gyne said everything looked fine only to change her mind a few moments later and have to take to biopsys.i thought the same as you and after my ladt treatment id be all clear,so i feel your pain.im so anxious awaiting my results i cant help but fear the worst.as ive started having very abnormal bleeding also.hope all goes well for you x

My colposcopy was today and it all looks the same as last time. They are making me wait another 12 months then I'll have a smear test at the hospital and possible treatment. They wouldn't go in to what the treatment would be and wouldn't do it now because of my age and having no children. It's left me with more questions than answers. I hope you get some answers soon and all goes well x