Pregnancy after LLETZ

Hi everyone I had CIN3 four years ago so had LLETZ to remove the cells. 

I have been going back yearly and this has gone down to CIN1 which is low grade. It's not gone completely but it's not gotten worse either which is a good thing. It could have been alot worse.

I'm nearly 31 now and am trying for a baby (currently have 1 child who is 8)...I am worried if I don't try for another one anytime soon that CIN1 could turn into high grade again. I know it's a big if and doesn't mean it's going to but it's just a worry.

Just wondering if anyone else has had a child after having LLETZ and if everything went ok?The hospital has explained to me about all the risks which I know are only risks and doesn't necessarily mean it's going to happen but I suffer terribly with anxiety so just thought I'd ask for some reassurance.

I've actually been back to hospital today and explained that I'm trying to conceive as they were going to offer me LLETZ again until I explained my situation. I was given a little card with this website on and thought it would be good to chat with others

Thanks for reading